Notice and Takedown Policy for Loving The Classics
As a professional and reputable online store, Loving the Classics is fully committed to the twin issues of copyright and trademarks. In accordance, we have developed a robust Notice and Takedown Policy in order to protect the fundamental Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of third parties as well as our own customers. It is our stated policy to respond to clear notices of alleged IPR infringement in a timely manner.
Please note that the items listed on our website are from the open catalog that we have of movies and TV shows (from TMDB, and OMDB APIs). The items that are not released yet, or not out on DVD / Blu-ray are indeed unavailable, and that is what we would tell our customers if the requests ever come in.
Intellectual property owners are ultimately responsible for protecting their own intellectual property, moreover, Loving the Classics is not a legal expert in such IPR matters. Therefore we need your help to efficiently and expeditiously identify what you believe may be an alleged infringement (or infringements) of your IP rights. This page summarizes the information that should be presented in a Notice.
If you believe an intellectual property right has been violated on Loving the Classics, please submit a statement (notice) of the alleged IP infringement to us to include:
1. The full name of the intellectual property right’s owner
2. Your own full name & the full name of the company you represent
3. Your full address (must include the City, State and Zip Code)
4. Your contact email address & telephone number (along with international dialing code)
5. A complete description of the alleged intellectual property right infringement
6. An explanation of the alleged infringement & its location on the Loving the Classics website
7. A full declaration that you believe in good faith and belief that an IPR has been violated
8. A full statement that the information provided in your Notice is true and correct
9. A clear and unequivocal declaration that you will fully indemnify Loving the Classics against any claims, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) which Loving the Classics may incur in connection with the Notice
Please email all information to us using our Contact Us form
Any misrepresentations and/or inaccuracies, made willfully or as a result of negligence, in your Notice may potentially expose you to liability and damages. You must carefully consider relevant IP defenses, limitations or exceptions. You should consult an attorney for specific legal advice regarding policy details.
visit numerous sites to find what you want.